From the beginnings of the zapping until today
- The first electro-acupuncture device is developed by Prof. Dr. Roger de la Fuye (1890-1961).
- 1945 – 1950 Dr. R. Rife works with a frequency generator to combat pathogens (see Barry Lines, The cancer cure that worked).
- 1950 Dr. Reinhold Voll begins to spread the idea of electro-acupuncture according to Voll.
- Around 1970, TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) units are developed.
- Dr. Hulda Clark, an American biophysicist and physiologist (born 1929 and died 2009) discovered in 1988/89 the electronic resonance of various parasites and pathogens (see “The Cure For All Diseases”)
In her books she speaks of a correlation between parasite loads and in some cases severe and stubborn diseases and developed a testing unit, the so-called Syncrometer. With the help of this device and by a resonant response to specific frequencies in the body accreted pollutants (e.g. from cosmetics, industrially produced food or other everyday products), as well as a variety of viruses, bacteria, parasites and fungi could be tracked. According to Dr. Clark they will settle down in the organs and can cause serious chronic diseases.
According to her theory said pollutants and parasites “reveal” themselves through a measurable resonance response to “their” specific frequency. Through fine electrical stimulation with a Zapper, a device that she developed in 1994 for classic applications with square wave with a positive offset, the above frequencies (pathogens such as parasites) can be weakened.
The do-it-yourself instructions for such a Zapper she put in her book “The Cure For All Diseases” and also gives detailed information on the specific attenuation and drainage of toxins and parasites through fine electrical stimulation in specific frequencies.
She also developed formulations and instructions (e.g. kidney, colon or liver cleanse) to free the excretory organs.
Her own words about the Zapper and its application:
…By zapping I mean selectively electrocuting pathogens. For years I used a commercial frequency generator to “zap” one pathogen after another…
In 1993 my son, Geoffrey, joined me and we tried a new approach…. In 1994 he built a hand held, battery operated, accurate frequency generator… The purpose was to enable everyone to kill the intestinal fluke at 434,000 Hz (the intestinal fluke’s frequency)… When I tested it on one of my own bacteria, however, three others at much different frequencies died also! This had never happened before… When I tested it on others, even though they had dozens of pathogens, all were killed! … It was due to battery operation!…
Any positively offset frequency kills all bacteria, viruses and parasites simultaneously given sufficient voltage (5 to 10 volts), duration (seven minutes) and frequency (anything from 10 Hz to 500,000 Hz). …
Generating positive offset frequencies is the best way to kill all pathogens quickly.”
(The Cure For All Diseases, 1995)
The application and impact of the Zapper Dr. Clark explains in the following way:
“…It takes three treatments to kill everything. … The first zapping kills viruses, bacteria and parasites. But a few minutes later, bacteria and viruses often recur. Killing the parasites releases bacteria and viruses.
…The second zapping kills the released viruses and bacteria, but soon a few viruses appear again… After a third zapping I never find any viruses, bacteria or parasites, even hours later…”
This trend explained to Dr. Clark that the square wave and the positive offset matter the most and that the resonance effect with its exact natural frequency does not seem to be a mandatory condition for the debilitating effects of parasites and co.
This meant that only a simple Zapper (suitable for homebuilding) is required which had to work with only one frequency.
This means simple Clark Zapper work with only one frequency in the mentioned positive offset.
However, Dr. Clark relativized the statement in her later books by introducing the so-called target zapping, also called plate zapping with an intermediate metal plate. This metal plate is used as a kind of filter: Additional information in the form of ampules or swung up original substances are placed on it and extend the simple zapping. Plate zapping is basically nothing more than a simplified variant of bio-resonance therapy. This means simple Clark Zapper work with only one single frequency in the mentioned positive offset.
- In 1998, Dr. Beck publishes his research in the field of low frequency therapy (3.92 Hz).
- Natural health professional A. E. Baklayan finally discovers the first TREF frequencies (Terrain regulation via electrical frequencies) in 2006 and develops a composition of 24 frequencies in 2009 that bring the meridians of the body into balance and they became known as the Golden Stream Program.
- 2010 natural health professional Baklayan discovers the harmonic frequency therapy. Here all energy pathways and functions of the body are put into a mathematical relationship.
- 2012 A. E. Baklayan has more great discoveries and developments. Firstly, he discovers the revolutionary method of impulse and matrix discharge therapy. And secondly natural health professional Baklayan develops the unique Diamond Shield on the basis of the above mentioned Golden Stream program. He realized this firstly because some frequencies had to be replaced because the harmonic frequency system of the body had now been decrypted and thus much more precise frequencies could be used → this corresponded to the regulatory and the body’s need for harmony.
And secondly he realized this because of the fact that all frequencies of the Diamond Shield were modulated by a second frequency that is in a precise mathematical relationship to the first one. Thus, the effectiveness of this application is multiplied again.