- 1. Basically, a Zapper should be adjustable between 0.1 to 16 volts in small steps.
- 2. The entire frequency spectrum of the Rife and Clark frequencies should be integrated in a Zapper already.
- 3. The frequencies must be stable and may only produce a small jitter (“wobble”).
- 4. It must be ensured that the Zapper produces a pure square wave with a positive offset.
- 5. Under no circumstances must induction coils be incorporated in this therapeutic device!
- 6. Grounding and impulse discharge can already give great relief in many applications, probably because we are nowadays constantly overcharged, that you should not forgo this opportunity.
- 7. Dr. Clark has specified frequency ranges for many loads in her lists, which can be used for optimum effect through the wobble function.
- 8. For a deeper range of frequencies the frequencies should be modulated.
(referring to Alan E. Baklayan, “Gentle Healing with harmonic oscillation”, p. 136+137)