At a glance
Lymphatic drainage by amplitude modulation
Bioenergetic testing by therapist
Lymph meridian, symptomatically according to the diagnosis
- Prepare with BiBlo to eliminate bioenergetic blockades
- DTX activates excretion and detoxification
- Diamond Shield Program Basic balancing of energy levels
- Crystal for a deep regulation of the entire meridian system
- GewAbn supports liver, bile and metabolism
- Ni Kidneys
- Healing Frequency search term lymph
- Frequency Compendium II searchindex lymph
Recommended literature (free eBook):
How the Diamond Shield Zapper helps with lymphatic complaints
About the mode of action
Through an electric lymphatic drainage the LY-program supports the natural lymph flow. As with manual massage it creates increased blood circulation in the top and lower layer of the skin. In this way accumulated tissue fluid is discharged into the lymphatic system and then is removed. Edemas and stases will thus be reduced. This program is also employed in pain therapy. De-blocking the tissues that are overloaded with cell fluid will ease the pain.
Application Time (Minutes)
Adjusting the intensity
Increase the voltage until you feel an undulating but pleasant tingling sensation. Please note: the tingling should not be too strong.
A relief will set in rapidly for the patient. They will realize a better blood circulation and significant pain reduction.
Supportive therapy recommendations
- It is suggested and highly effective to compliment the LYCard therapy with a daily taking of 2 x 8 drops of Burbur. Alternatively a teaspoon of Derma-Clean Ly (lymphatic tincture), mixed with a little bit of water, may support the success of the therapy.
- VegiManna, daily 1 teaspoon in a glass of lukewarm water You can find further information on VegiManna in the booklet “On the Curative Power of Vegetables” by Stephan Wiede.